- 2. game-plays Website
- The following terms of service are applicable to any and all users of the game-plays website, including users who additionally provide manga-related content, information, or any other kind of material or service available on the website. There is a possibility that the game-plays Website will include links to websites operated by third parties that game-plays does not own or control. game-plays does not accept any responsibility for the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party websites since it does not have any control over such websites. In addition, game-plays will not and is unable to censor or modify the content of any website that is not owned or operated by game-plays. By using the Website, you specifically absolve game-plays of any and all responsibility that may arise as a result of your use of any website that is owned and operated by a third party. As a result of this, we strongly suggest that you be vigilant whenever you navigate away from the game-plays Website and that you take the time to familiarize yourself with the privacy and terms and conditions of any new website that you visit.
- All of the content that can be found on the game-plays Website, with the exception of any and all User Submissions (which will be defined below), including but not limited to the text, software, scripts, graphics, photos, sounds, music, videos, interactive features and the like (collectively referred to as "Content"), as well as the trademarks, service marks, and logos that can be found therein (collectively referred to as "Marks"), is either owned by or licensed to GAME You may not use, copy, reproduce, distribute, transmit, broadcast, display, sell, license, or otherwise exploit any of the content on the Website in any way, shape, or form for any other purposes whatsoever without obtaining the prior written consent of the respective owners. The content on the Website is provided to you in its current state, AS IS, for your information and personal use only. game-plays retainss all rights in and to the Website and the Content that have not been specifically given by the user. You undertake not to use, copy, or distribute any of the Content in any way that is not explicitly authorized in these terms and conditions. This includes any use, copying, or distribution of User Submissions of third parties received via the Website for any commercial reasons. If you download or print a copy of the Content for your own personal use, you are obligated to keep all of the copyright and other proprietary notices that are included in the Content. You agree not to circumvent, disable, or otherwise interfere with any security-related features of the game-plays Website, as well as any features that prevent or restrict the use or copying of any Content, or features that enforce limitations on the use of the game-plays Website or the Content contained therein.
5. Content Submitted by Users A. The game-plays Website may currently or in the future accept the submission of manga or other communications that are provided by you and other users (collectively referred to as "User Submissions") and may also authorize the storage, uploading, and/or publication of such User Submissions. You are aware that the confidentiality of any contributions made to game-plays is not guaranteed under any circumstances, regardless of whether or not the User Submissions in question are published.
D. You may submit a notification pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA") if you are a copyright owner or an agent thereof and believe that any User Submission or other content infringes upon your copyrights. You may do so by providing our Copyright Agent with the following information in writing (see 17 U.S.C. 512(c)(3) for further details):
I The physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is being asserted to have been infringed; (ii) An identification of the copyrighted work that is being claimed to have been infringed, or, if numerous copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notice, a representative list of such works at that site; (p> p> p> p> p> p> p> p> p> p> p> p> p (iii) The identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, as well as information that is reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material; (p> /p> p> p> p> p> p> p> p> p> p> p> (iv) Information that is reasonably adequate to make it possible for the service provider to contact you, such as an address, a telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address; (v) A statement that you have a good faith belief that the use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and (p) A statement that you have a good faith belief that the use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the law. (vi) A statement that the information in the notification is accurate and, under the penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed upon. (vii) A statement that the information in the notification was intentionally misrepresented.
email@example.com is the email address that has been assigned as game-plays's official Copyright Agent for receiving notices of alleged infringement. To avoid any confusion, the Copyright Agent should only be contacted with DMCA notifications; all other criticism, comments, requests for technical help, and other correspondence should be sent to the game-plays customer service department. You agree that your DMCA notification may not be legitimate if you do not comply with all of the conditions outlined in this Section 5(D), which you have read and understood.
You understand that by using the game-plays Website, you will be exposed to User Submissions from a variety of sources, and that game-plays is not responsible for the accuracy, usefulness, safety, or intellectual property rights of or relating to such User Submissions. E. You acknowledge that you will be exposed to User Submissions from a variety of sources, and that you will be exposed to User Submissions from a variety of sources. You further understand and acknowledge that you may be exposed to User Submissions that contain information that is inaccurate, offensive, indecent, or otherwise objectionable, and you agree to waive, and hereby do waive, any legal or equitable rights or remedies you have or may have against game-plays with respect thereto, and you agree to indemnify and hold game-plays, its Owners/Operators, affiliates, and/or licensors, harmless to the fullest extent allowed by law regarding all matters related
You are only allowed to connect to the content on the Website for your own personal, non-commercial use, as stated in Point F. game-plays. The game-plays website may, at any time and without prior notice, eliminate any feature or component of the game-plays website.
- dt>dd>6. Disclaimer of Warranty/dt>dd> YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT USING THE game-plays WEBSITE WILL BE DONE SOLELY AT YOUR OWN RISK. game-plays, its officers, directors, employees, and agents disclaim any warranties, express or implied, in connection with the website and your use of it to the fullest extent permitted by law. This applies to both the website itself and your use of it. game-plays DOES NOT MAKE ANY WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE CONTENT OF THIS SITE OR THE CONTENT OF ANY SITES THAT ARE LINKED TO THIS SITE, AND game-plays DOES NOT ASSUME ANY LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY (I) ERRORS, MISTAKES, OR INACCURACIES IN THE CONTENT, (II) DELAY (II) ANY PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER, RESULTING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF OUR WEBSITE, (III) ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR USE OF OUR SECURE SERVERS AND/OR ANY AND ALL PERSONAL INFORMATION AND/OR FINANCIAL INFORMATION STORED THEREIN, (IV) ANY INTERRUPTION OR CESSATION OF TRANSMISS game-plays DOES NOT MAKE ANY WARRANTIES, ENDORSEMENTS, GUARANTEES, OR ASSUMPTIONS OF RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE THAT IS ADVERTISED OR OFFERED BY A THIRD PARTY THROUGH THE game-plays WEBSITE OR ANY HYPERLINKED WEBSITE OR FEATURED IN ANY BANNER OR OTHER ADVERTISING, AND game-plays WILL NOT BE A YOU SHOULD USE YOUR BEST JUDGMENT AND EXERCISE CAUTION WHEREVER IT IS APPROPRIATE WHEN PURCHASING A PRODUCT OR SERVICE THROUGH ANY MEDIUM OR IN ANY ENVIRONMENT. THIS APPLIES TO ANY AND ALL CIRCUMSTANCES.
7. Restrictions on the Extent of Our Liability /dt> dd> p>
NEVER IN ANY CIRCUMSTANCE SHALL game-plays, ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, OR AGENTS BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES WHATSOEVER RESULTING FROM ANY (I) ERRORS, MISTAKES, OR INACCURACIES OF CONTENT, (II) PERSONAL IN THE LIMITATION OF LIABILITY THAT HAS BEEN DESCRIBED ABOVE WILL BE APPLIED TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT THAT IS PERMITTED BY THE LAW IN THE APPLICABLE JURISDICTION.
YOU EXPRESSLY ACKNOWLEDGE THAT game-plays SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR USER SUBMISSIONS OR THE DEFAMATORY, OFFENSIVE, OR ILLEGAL CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY AND THAT THE RISK OF HARM OR DAMAGE ARISING FROM THE FOREGOING REMAINS ENTIRELY WITH YOU.
- 8. Indemnity
- 9. The ability to accept the terms and conditions of use
- You affirm that you are either over the age of 18 or an emancipated minor or that you possess legal parental or guardian consent, and that you are fully able and competent to enter into the terms, conditions, obligations, affirmations, representations, and warranties set forth in these Terms of Service, as well as to abide by and comply with these Terms of Service. You also affirm that you are fully able and competent to enter into the terms, conditions, obligations, affirmations, and warranties set forth in these Terms of In any event, by using the game-plays Website, you confirm that you are above the age of 13, since the service is not designed for minors under the age of 13. If you are less than 13 years old, we ask that you do not use the game-plays website; there are many of other wonderful websites that you may visit instead. Have a conversation with your parents about the kinds of websites you're allowed to see.
- 10. Assignment
B. You are going to need to sign up for an account if you want to make use of some functions of the website. Never use the account of another person without first obtaining their permission. You are required to give information that is both accurate and full when you create your account. You are completely responsible for any and all activity that takes place on your account, and you are obligated to maintain the password to your account safe at all times. You are obligated to promptly inform game-plays of any breach of account security or use of your account by an unauthorized third party. In spite of the fact that game-plays will not be held accountable for any damages that you sustain as a result of any unauthorized use of your account, you may be held liable for losses that game-plays or others sustain as a result of such unauthorized use.
You agree not to use or launch any automated system, including but not limited to "robots," "spiders," "offline readers," etc., that accesses the Website in a manner that sends more request messages to the game-plays servers in a given period of time than a human can reasonably produce in the same period by using a conventional online web browser. C. You agree not to use or launch any automated system that accesses the Website in a manner that sends more request messages to In spite of what has been stated above, game-plays grants the operators of public search engines permission to use spiders to copy materials from the site for the sole purpose of creating publicly available searchable indices of the materials. This permission does not extend to the creation of caches or archives of such materials, however. game-plays is not obligated to continue providing these exemptions and maintains the right to terminate them at any time. You acknowledge and agree that you will not acquire or harvest any personally identifiable information, including account names, from the Website, and that you will not use the communication systems that are offered by the Website for the purpose of engaging in any type of commercial solicitation. You agree to refrain from engaging in any kind of commercial solicitation directed at any users of the Website in relation to their User Submissions.
4. Protection of One's Own Intellectual Property